I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Acepixirl.wordpress.com ! 🙌🤗❤ Thank you!! & check out his blog as well! 😀 I feel really honored people not only read my blog but enjoy it! It’s such a blessing being able to share my experiences, read other people’s experiences, & share my passion: Jesus! ❤🙌🎉💃
So I have to say 7 facts about me & nominate 15 other bloggers…
The 7 facts…
- I have really dark black hair, it’s actually a true jet black which is not that common! 👧🏻
- I love reading 🤓📚
- I’m not a fan of watching TV. 🚫📺
- I love baking 😊😋🍰
- I love going to the gym & working out to my music 🎧 🏋️♀ ️
- I lovee anything green tea 😋
- I’m not a fan of having any pets inside the house. But I do love animals. ❤
The bloggers I nominate are…
- Everyone on my list lol.
It’s seriously just very difficult to pick just 15 people/ blogs. The blogs I follow, well I LOVE them all! I read people’s stuff & love it, so I’m nominating them all, if you feel like you want to accept the award, well I am officially nominating you. 🙂 ❤🤗 The rules are below!! 😃
I hope you have a great weekend! Xoxo
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
• The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality. • It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or now and then. • The award is run by VBA. Check them out.
Rules! • Thank the person who gave you this award. • Include a link to their blog. • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.